Second Independent Clubs Tournament

Wow, talk about way beyond posting time. I attended this tournament back in February but for some reason (maybe it's my notorious laziness and procrastination) haven't posted the battle report yet. So, yeah, here you go. This is for the second Independent Clubs Tournament . You might remember the last one I went in September and had a really good time. I wouldn't miss this one for the world. Especially if you consider  that this time there would be ten people going from my gaming group/guild. So, with my trusty Ork list I started my journey on a bleak January morning.

As usual I din't bother with pictures. Fortunately, Mr. Markador was there with his camera so I will be borrowing his pics liberally. Check out for more stuff after the break. 

Read the full story...