Cryptek with Eldritch Lance Ideas

Photoshop job by Leah Kim
Obviously, a lot of people will want Crypteks with Eldritch Lances. I think this is the easier way to convert them. Just chop up a dark lance (so many of them around these days with the plethora of Dark Eldar players) and stick it on the end of his staff.

However these guys are expensive to buy. Four of them will set you back almost 40 pounds and that's a lot of money for a few models. I think that the best way to kitbash them is from the Immortal kit. Just use the Deathmark head and a combination of the two spines. The little "hat" can be made very easily with a little plastic card (same with his "skirt") and the arms look like they can be repositioned very easily with a bit of chopping. Then used a plastic rod and the Dark Lance as the example above. I think I will give it a go?

So what ideas do you guys have for cheaper Crypteks? You think that convertion will work? Let me know what you think.